Too Young To Die Too Young To Die

Gahahahah hilarious

Ahh your website sickanimation.com is hilarious. I saw all this shit like 4 days ago and died laughing.

The Story of Techno Cat The Story of Techno Cat

IT was ok.

It was ok. But someone has bad grammar and spelling errors. Thats ok, pretty good.

For Damon For Damon

Very good. Overall purpose.

I've had many friends die as a result of many things from suicide to drug overdoses. I think that even though it's a short animation with a very well thought out song put to it, it's very good. It explains how someone feels when the lose someone. I dont think I could even begin to make an animation about some of my friends before I'd break down and have to stop. So I praise you for your work.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Holy Shit its funny

LF does it again! The funniest shit ever made! This was possibly the funniest cartoon ever. Please watch it!

Shiny Happy Clocks Shiny Happy Clocks

Fucking great!

Hilarious...but also one of my favorite songs and it was just good overall. Excellent.

8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me

Excellent

Wow. I remember that songg....so long ago. Excellent video. Was touched. You're probably in art school now haha.

Another Day Another Day

Excellent.

Excellent movie. I enjoyed it very much. It's just a rabbit's day but the music, fading, and animation was good.

Resident Evil:  Flash Edn Resident Evil: Flash Edn

haha i pissed my pants

HAHAHAHAHA I love the part where it's like "Resident Evil Dual Shock Tournament Edition.............X." hahaha funny as fuck

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

HAHA AMAZING

I couldnt find the hidden secret yet, but it was Funny and so is your RE: FE movie. Good work man.

DDR Dave Thomas DDR Dave Thomas

DDR is great, so is Wendys

Dave was pretty cool and I like Wendys. DDR is also a great game and the pad makes it fun. This song is also really good. I like the dancing. I give it an A+...yea...FIVE MAGIZINES. I sang it at work.